It would be shocking to see that you have accidentally deleted important MOV file from your computer while deleting some other unwanted video files. Fortunately, it is possible to recover deleted MOV files with the help of recovery tool like Remo Recover that is especially designed to restore MOV files which are deleted.
Reasons for deletion of MOV files:
- Sometimes you may delete unwanted files in your system in order to free the disk space using “Shift+ Delete” option while doing this operation you may accidentally deleted some valuable MOV videos.
- If MOV file transfer process gets interrupted due to some reasons like sudden ejection of storage devices, termination of system, then you may lose your MOV videos which were yet to be transferred to the destination location.
- Using unauthorized third party application to play the MOV files captured through camcorder may also delete video files.
- While emptying Recycle Bin without checking its contents, chances of deletion of video files, which would have been deleted by mistake and residing in Recycle Bin becomes high.
- Other causes for deletion of MOV files are corrupted storage media, external threats etc.
Remo Recover Software- Restores MOV videos:
The application has built in scanning algorithms that you can use to scan the whole drive in couple of minutes in order to restore deleted MOV videos. It doesn’t matter what’s the actual cause for MOV file deletion on that device is, as this application is designed to handle all data loss circumstances. With the aid of this application, you will be able to restore all deleted MOV files including lost and formatted MOV files. Other than MOV files, it can also get back other files having different file format including music files, videos, image files, Word files, Excel files, Zip files etc.
It allow you to perform MOV file recovery on FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFSX and HFS+. You can retrieve video files that are deleted using “shift + delete” option or using command prompt with few simple steps. Moreover, this software is also capable of recovering videos from storage devices such as hard drives (SATA/SCSI/IDE etc.), memory cards (SD, XD, MMC, Memory Stick etc.), USB flash drives, FireWire drives, etc. It is well-suited with Windows and Mac operating system.
This offers you Save Recovery Session feature by which you can resume your recovery process and you don’t have to rescan your drive again and again. This software enables you with two view option such as Data View and File Type View. With the help of this effective application you can sort the recovered files based on name, size, date and file type. This tool can compress your recovered MOV files in order to save disk space. It facilitates you with 24×7 customer support via live chat, E-mail etc.
Useful tips to avoid MOV video file loss:
- Regularly backup your vital MOV video files from external device.
- Never eject your storage device while transferring MOV files from computer to other device or vice versa.
- Check twice, before deleting video files.
Even after following these tips, if important MOV files get deleted use Remo Recover and retrieve deleted MOV files.
Other MOV file loss scenarios:
- Formatting the partition of the drive containing MOV video files unintentionally without taking backup will also leads to severe video loss.
- File header corruption is one of the major scenario for MOV file loss. When MOV file corrupts it become inaccessible and thus you may lose access to that file.
Precautions after data loss:-
If you have deleted your important MOV files by mistake then you must know that it does not get deleted permanently. It only leaves a blank space and shifted to hidden location which you can’t get manually. In such case, you can use Remo Recover software which can recover deleted MOV files in simple way. But when the file gets deleted you must be aware about some points before using the software.
- To avoid permanent video loss, do not save any new files, because saving any new files may overwrite the deleted video file which lead to permanent loss.
- Don’t save the recovered MOV files on the same drive from where you have lost that video file.
- Never install recovery software on the drive from where you have to recover video files.
- Don’t perform any operation like repartitioning, reformatting on drive.