Here is the situation where you have connected your WD hard disk to your system for transferring your essential files. Well again, when you re-connected your WD hard drive in order to transfer few more files but you are able to access the files and it was showing an error message indicating that drive needs to be formatted. Later, you thought of cross checking; you noticed that your external hard drive is connected to system. But you are not able to access the data from your WD hard disk. Now, you are really worried and don’t know what should be done under such situation.
Well, if you come across such situations, you don’t have to worry because you can access your data from damaged WD HDD without any complexity. Yes! The data is present in your WD hard disk itself. It is just that address pointers are missing and data is recovered with the help of Remo Hard Drive Recovery software. The tool helps you to get back your crucial files from damaged Western Digital hard drive. Here are some points that should be remembered in order to avoid data loss situations:
- Always make use of Safe Removal Option whenever you eject your WD hard drive from system
- Avoid using unreliable third party tools for creating partitions on Western Digital HDD
- Take backup of your essential files onto other storage devices as well
How Remo Recover restoring your data from damaged WD HDD
Remo Recover performs deep scanning of your WD hard drive to recover data from damaged Western Digital hard disk. This application recovers 300 types of files which includes documents, spreadsheets, email as well ZIP archives. Later these restored files can be sorted according to name, date, size and file type. Furthermore files can also be found on the basis of date, creation date, extension, size and file name.
After completion of recovery process, the recovered files can also be checked in File Type view that helps in recovering data that is on the basis of your file extension. Thereafter you can also make use of Data view that allows you to categorize the recovered data in hierarchical format. It has the capability to recover data lost even from your external hard drive which has been crashed or doesn’t boot. The utility recovers data from RAID0, RAID 1 and RAID5 partitions that has been formatted or deleted. It also supports recovery of data from SATA / SCI / IDE hard drives as well as flash memory cards, external USB drives, iPods etc.
- Don’t use your WD hard drive when you come across data loss situations
- if your WD device is not recognized then unplugs the power cable and try reconnecting it
Why Remo Hard Drive Recovery software is preferred:
- Since it can easily create disk images that will bypass bas sectors from your external hard drive and further help in recovering data from those disk images
- The application recover data from damaged Western Digital drive which is having self-explanatory interface that assists voice and novice users
- 24×7 technical support is available for resolving customer queries
- Save Recovery Session saves the re-scanning time of the entire drive
- The recovered files can be easily compressed into ZIP archives and they can be stored in CD / DVD
- It supports Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Mac operating system includes Mavericks, Yosemite and EI Capitan
Supported Hard Drive Brands: It includes Sony, Fujitsu, Imation, Kingston, Lacie, Samsung, Seagate, Toshiba and many more
Common Data Loss Situations:
Improper Ejection of WD: After completion of file transfer operation if you don’t make use of Safely Removal Option or abruptly pull off your external hard drive then there are chances of data loss situation.
Bad Sectors: Another reason responsible for making your Western Digital hard drive data inaccessible is due to bad sectors. If there are numerous bad sectors present on your external hard drive then it won’t be detected which further causes data loss
Other Reasons: It can include file system corruption, unintentional formatting, MBR corruption and many more