How to Backup PST File
Microsoft Outlook is the most widely used email client, that allows you to send and receive emails, as well as it helps to manage your contacts and even possible to maintain notes, manage calendar events, task lists, journals, etc. All these Outlook data will be saved in a PST file on your hard drive. If your hard drive fails or if your PST file is accidentally deleted, then you will lose all your Outlook data. Also, certain times due to PST file corruption, you cannot access Outlook profile. Hence, it is important to have a backup of PST file which helps you to restore your Outlook data when you overcome these kinds of situations.
How to backup PST files?
In order to backup PST file, you can use either manual backup method or use an Outlook backup tool. The manual backup option provided by MS Outlook helps in generating a copy of PST file and also allows you to export PST file. But, this feature doesn’t ensure complete backup of Outlook data. However, using manual method to back up Outlook data file is quite difficult process as you might end up losing some of your important Outlook data.
Hence, it is recommended to make use of trustworthy Outlook backup tool; Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate is one such tool that lets you backup your entire Outlook PST data in few clicks which can be restored when needed. With the help of this utility, you can easily backup Outlook email folders, notes, tasks, contacts, appointments, journals, etc. along with Outlook settings in an easy and secure way from the PST file.
Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate
Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate software is designed with user-friendly interface that ensures hassle free backup process. The application is provided with two customized options, which lets you decide what you want to backup. The smart backup option allows you to copy all your Outlook attributes like emails, contacts, tasks, notes, etc. Incase, if you want to choose only certain attributes that you need then you can opt for advanced backup option and copy only those attributes.
Not just backing up PST file, you can even make use of this tool during migrating Outlook data file to a new environment. The tool provides four “Restore” points option helps you in restoring the PST data whenever required. Also, this Outlook PST backup tool lets you to set a password and protect the backup copy from unauthorized users. In addition, this application lets you create any number of backup profiles.
Why Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate preferred?
- You can compress backup file to any compression level as per the available disk space with the help of compression feature and even split the archive to save it on any location
- With the help of in-built scheduler, you can backup Outlook data file as per scheduled event like daily, weekly or on monthly basis. This backup copy can then be used while migrating Outlook profile to a new computer
- Its user-friendly interface guides you throughout the process to safely backup and migrate Outlook profile without losing any data
- Creates backup of all required Outlook attributes and lets you to save on storage devices like CD, DVD, hard drives of your choice
- Allows you to backup and transfer Outlook files on various Outlook versions like Outlook 2016, Office 365, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2003
- Compatible on all latest versions of Windows like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and more
Remo Outlook Backup and Migrate tool can be used even in the following situations:
- While Upgrading Outlook or Operating System: You may want to upgrade Outlook or OS to the newer versions in order to gain the benefits of it
- OS Reinstallation: Sometimes, you may want to re-install OS due to some technical issues. In such instance, you may make use of this tool to reinstall your OS in order to avoid Outlook data loss
- Before Formatting / Reformatting Your Drive: You may come across certain situations which require formatting your drive containing PST file due to some errors or you may accidentally format the whole drive instead of deleting some other drive resulting in loss of Outlook data
- Other Reasons: When you create a new Outlook profile, even in cases of Outlook PST file corruption or even when Outlook has crashed, etc.