How to Repair Corrupt QuickTime file
You have downloaded one of the QuickTime file from internet to your system. After which, whenever you try paying it in your system an error messages pops out indicating file got corrupted. You have tried some of the possibilities got to know from internet but situation remains same. How will you repair such QuickTime files?
Just Relax!!! Here is a perfect tool using which you can repair QuickTime file in few easy steps on your system. Quick time Player is an extensible multimedia framework which is designed built-in with Windows and Mac operating systems that enables the user to play QuickTime file and MP4 files. Due to its nature of flexibility of sharing and transferring, it has become one of the best multimedia players. It supports QuickTime file type as the default one.
We know that QuickTime file is reliable file format to watch videos but still there are scenarios where in it gets corrupted and makes the user unhappy. Let us have a look on scenarios where the entire QuickTime file can be corrupted.
Some of the common scenarios of QuickTime file getting corrupted
- Improper System Shutdown
While watching videos in your Mac system if you experience an abrupt power surge or power failure, one can land in a corrupted QuickTime file. If the user terminates the system without quitting or terminating the video file using quit or close option, it also results in damaged QuickTime file.
- Network Issues
If you have started downloading a video file from Internet and in mid-way you come across network issues, because of which you have received an QuickTime file but the corrupted one. During the download process if any third party application tries to intervene and hack or halt your download process, it also can result in same yield as defined above.
- Improper compression tool
When you try to compress and transfer your QuickTime file using untrustworthy software, there are chances of the compression software corrupting your file.
- Storage Media Corruption
Bad sectors present in your hard disk or any storage device. When you are trying to copy or play the file, you can experience struck in video if it is located in this storage medium.
All the above situations are responsible for QuickTime file corruption. As discussed above, Remo Repair MOV will explain how to repair a QuickTime video in few simple clicks.
Why Remo Repair MOV?
- Non damaging – Its read only mode will not alter your original file during scanning process instead creates new healthy QuickTime file to save the extracted data
- Simple GUI – This software is designed with simple to understand GUI interface which gives simple description about repairing process. Hence, all kinds of new, non voice users can easily install the software to repair damaged QuickTime file
- Secure – This tool is completely free from all kinds of malwares as it is tested with advanced antivirus software
- Supported Windows Versions – Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008
- Supported Mac Versions – Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite
- Demo Version – The free trial version of the software can be downloaded to have knowledge about it prior purchasing the paid version
- Technical Assistance – 24*7 technical team will be available to resolve any kind of interruptions during installation or repairing process
More about Remo Repair MOV
Here is an amazing recovery tool called Remo Repair QuickTime file that provides powerful scanning algorithms to repair QuickTime file at the earliest. It will fix QuickTime file file present in external storage medias such as USB, mobile phones, cameras etc. In this repairing tool, existing data is not altered rather it extracts the audio and video frames of existing QuickTime file and rejoins them to form a new healthy QuickTime file. MP4 files are also repaired using this software. The Repaired QuickTime file can be previewed before saving it
Tips to remember
- Always have a copy of QuickTime file in any malware free external storage device or drive
- Make use of updated antivirus software to avoid harmful viruses from your Windows system
- While downloading or playing QuickTime file make sure that unexpected interruptions like power surge, sudden system termination etc. are prevented
- Maintain healthy power backup by connecting your system to UPS