Recovering Data from Seagate Hard Drive
Seagate hard drive provides huge memory space, high data transfer speed and user friendly features. This drive supports different types of files like photos, movies, games, documents etc. and can be used as backup devices also. Sometimes, under certain conditions there are chances of losing or deleting data from Seagate hard drive.
You will use your Seagate hard drive as backup device for storing important files. As normal, you have connected external hard drive to your PC for transferring some of the files. But, suddenly you encounter an error message like unable to mount device. You have retried by inserting the Seagate drive again to PC but still situation remains same. Now you cannot open or close the drive as a result complete data stored it also becomes inaccessible.
Now, the question arises that “can data be recovered from Seagate hard drive”? But before answering briefly in depth, accurate explanation is required. Whenever you store data in Seagate hard drive, it is stored in tables referring to pointer address. So, if data gets deleted or lost from hard drive are not removed permanently. These data exist in external hard drive unless they are overwritten with new data. Now, with the help of Remo Recover you can easily perform Seagate hard drive recovery on both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Some of the scenarios responsible for losing or deleting data from Seagate hard drive are mentioned below
- Unintentionally formatting Seagate drive when it is connected your system instead of other logical drive leads to data loss
- Unknowingly deleting important data instead of unwanted or old data leads to deletion
- Interruptions like power failure, abrupt ejection of external hard drive, sudden system termination etc. during file sharing process from Seagate drive to other devices may cause data loss
- Seagate hard drive gets corrupted from external threats, presence of bad sectors etc. will not react to any open or close operations. As a result data stored on it cannot be accessed
- File system corruption, software clashes, hardware conflicts, untrusted third party applications, accidental formatting, reformatting etc. are other reasons
Losing essential data from Seagate external hard drive is very troublesome as it is difficult to recover them back. In such situations, most of them conclude that data cannot be restored back and will keep quite. But, it is possible to perform data recovery from Seagate hard drive using Remo Recover software.
Beneficiary tips to remember
- Seagate hard drive should not be ejected abruptly in between data transfer process
- Have an extra copy of important files in any secured storage device
- Before connecting the drive, scan the system with updated antivirus software
- Stop using the drive immediately after data loss or deletion
Have a brief about Seagate hard drive recovery
Remo Recover is one of the well suited software for restoring deleted or lost data from Seagate hard drive. This tool can scan the entire drive in few minutes for recovering data at the earliest from the drive. It will create disk image on the drive containing bad sectors, hence data from it can be recovered in ease.
- Restores data from different products of Seagate like internal HDD, external hard drive, desktop and laptop HDD, FireWire drives, Solid State Drives
- Recovers data back from your formatted, reformatted, deleted or lost Seagate hard drive partitions/ Volume
- This software can be operated on all the versions of both Windows (8, 7, Vista, XP…) and Mac (Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion…)operating systems
- Free trial version can be downloaded to have accountable knowledge about the software
Other Hard Drive Brands Supported by Remo: Toshiba, LaCie, Iomega, HP, Buffalo, Hitachi, Transcend, Fujitsu, Samsung and many more.