Repair Audio Video Sync Problem in MP4 Files
Audio video synchronization problem is really an annoying issue which you may face while watching MP4 videos. If the sound and picture of a video mismatches, then the whole video will not be worth watching. Ever thought of what causes the audio video sync issues? The corruption in the MP4 files is reason behind this type of errors.
Sometimes due to this problems, the video may also get struck in the middle while playing. At such instances, you may try to play the videos in some other media players. But it may worsen the situation by corrupting the file further. You may also think that this file corruption scenario can’t be repaired. But you can repair the corrupted file easily using Remo Repair MOV software.
Repair your corrupt .mp4 video files using Remo Repair MOV
How to fix audio sync on MOV videos? Along with audio video sync issue, MP4 video files may also become unplayable due to other corruption scenarios which can be repaired easily by Remo Repair MOV application. This software has been designed with advanced repair algorithms which thoroughly scans the entire corrupted video files and separates the audio and video tracks of the file. Then the tracks will be analyzed for bugs and it will be repaired. After repairing is dome, it will adjoin the audio and video tracks again to create a new healthy video file.
The entire process will be done on read only mode, hence the original file remains unaltered. MP4 files got corrupted in Mac system?? No worries!! Remo Repair MOV software is compatible to use with both Windows and Mac operating system. You can also repair the mp4 files created using smartphones, iPhones etc. After launching Remo Repair MOV software, choose one healthy video file as reference and then select the corrupted MP4 video file which has to be repaired.
Features of Remo Repair MOV
- Offers faster, easier and secure repair process
- Supports Video codecs like mp4v, avc1, mjpeg and Audio codecs like RAW, sowt, mp4a
- MOV and MP4 files which are unplayable on QuickTime player can be easily fixed
- You can use “Preview” option to evaluate the repaired file
- Self-descriptive and user friendly nature software’s interface helps you with smooth repair process.
Other Scenarios which might cause MP4 video file corruption
- File transfer interruption– Abrupt ejection of external devices from the system may corrupt the MP4 files
- MP4 Header File Corruption – Header file of MP4 video consists of essential data like name, index, file type etc. Corruption in header file may affect the whole video which leads to data loss
- Unreliable Media Player – Some of you might have tried to play the corrupted video files in other incompatible media player and end up with file corruption
- Using unreliable recovery tool – Recovering lost or deleted MP4 video files using unreliable third party tools corrupt those files which leads to inaccessibility
- Frequent Changes in File Extensions – Due to incompatibility issues, you might have altered the file extensions often which causes the corruption
MP4 video corrupted because of audio video sync issues or due to any other reasons can be repaired easily using Remo Repair MOV software.
Camera and Camcorders supported by Remo Repair software
Sony, Casio, Nikon, Samsung, Kodak, Fujifilm, Kodak, Canon, Panasonic, Contour, GoPro, Sanyo, Black Magic, iPhone, Sony, Replay, iStopMotion and Olympus etc.
- Avoid interrupting the file transfer process
- Do not use cameras or camcorders when the battery is indicating low
- Take backup copy of important video files