Restore Data from exFAT Drive
Data recovery from exFAT Drive
exFAT (Extended File Allocation Table) is a platform independent file system as it can easily interoperate on different OS without changing file system. exFAT file system is the successor of FAT32 file system and thus takes FAT file system to the next level with large variety of features and is specially designed for flash drives like external hard drives, memory cards, thumb drives and lot more. exFAT can be used where NTFS compatibility issues occurs. In addition, files of larger size can be supported thus it making it easier to store files of more than 4GB.
Even though, exFAT is the most advanced file system for all Windows and Mac OS X, in some situations you may come across data loss but it can be overcome by using Remo Recover Software which recovers data from exFAT partition, apart from this, tool also helps to recover data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 partitions or drives on all latest versions of Windows which includes Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Mac OS 10.5 and above which includes Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion, Snow Leopard, Leopard. Application is capable of recovering more than 300 file types like images, videos, audios, PPT, documents and many more.
Tool is also capable of restoring files from hard drives like SATA, SCSI, IDE etc, Flash drives like SD, MMC, XD, Memory Stick etc, FireWire drives, external USB external drives and many more.
Some of the possible scenarios that leads to the loss of data from exFAT Drives
- Formatting: Formatting entire exFAT drive to change the file system or accidentally formatting exFAT drives when connected to your system.
- Unintentional Deletion: Deleting some vital files instead of deleting some unnecessary files from exFAT drive leads to loss of data.
- Virus attack: Virus present on the storage device having exFAT file system may corrupt the data present on the device thus makes the device inaccessible this result in loss of data.
- Interruptions during Transfer: While transferring files from exFAT drive to system or other device, if you come across any interruptions like abrupt system shutdown, power surge then results in data loss.
- Other Reasons: Bad sectors present on exFAT drive, resizing exFAT file system, partition / re-partition of exFAT drives, file system corruption, operating system crash and many others.
Some tips mentioned below to prevent loss of data from exFAT drives
- Maintain frequent backup of data from exFAT drives.
- Immediately stop using the exFAT drive if data loss happens.
- Install your system with good antivirus software.
Remo Recover Software to restore data from exFAT drives
Remo Recover Software is embedded with in-built scanning algorithm which scans entire data and extracts it for the quick recovery of data from exFAT drive. Tool is provided with simple user friendly interface which guides through the recovery process which can be easily understandable without requirement of any technical knowledge. Thus, Remo Recover Software helps in recovering exFAT data within ample of seconds.
In addition, tool also recovers deleted files from recycle bin, shift deleted files, files deleted by using command prompt. Software also allows you to create Disk Image files in order to bypass bad sectors present on exFAT drives and later restores data from these disk image files.
The lost or deleted files can be found by using unique signature techniques and allows you to categorize file based on file attributes like file name, file size, date, extension and many others. The tool is provided with an advanced feature “Find Tool” which enables you to locate recovered files from the displayed list of files. Recovered data can be stored on any accessible storage device like CD / DVD. To save disk space compressed zip archives of recovered files and folders can be created.
The recovered exFAT files can be viewed using “File Type View” or “Data View” according to your choice. Preview option enables the user to view the files prior saving it and another feature “Save Recovery Session” ensures you to prevent re-scanning of flash drives. The tool is provided with free demo version and paid version whereas the features provided in trial version is same as paid version except that you can save the recovered files in paid version, in trial version you can the recovered files thus in order to save the data from exFAT drive it’s required to move to paid version. Tool is provided with round clock technical assistance in order to solve the technical issues of the product during data retrieval process and is digitally signed and free from virus and other dangerous threats.