Restore Data from Failed External Hard Drive
These days utilization of electronic devices from very small field to big organizations has become very common to carry out multiple operations. Like in earlier days, important files, documents etc. will be persevered in personal computers, laptops or external devices in secured manner. Due to which removable/portable devices are in great demand among the computer users.
As the name indicates, external hard drive is a type of storage device which resides outside the system via USB ports. These are one such gadgets mainly used for transferring, retrieving data from one place to another or as backup devices. They have attracted its users because of huge memory space, high data transfer rate, supports various file formats, compatible with multiple devices, cost effective and so on.
When we are dependent on any electronic goods like external hard drive for storing vital files, it is good to know its disadvantages also. Yes, at times due to many unknown circumstances you might lose or delete pictures from external hard drive which is very annoying like case scenario discussed above.
Let us have some idea about reasons responsible for photo loss or deletion from external hard drive.
- The very first reason for data loss from external hard drive is abrupt ejection. That is when external hard drive is connected to computer, laptop etc. for sharing photos, if you suddenly remove the drive in between the process leads to data loss
- Accidental formatting is another common reason for losing photos from external hard drive. Sometimes, there are chances of formatting external drive when it is connected with system for file sharing process instead of other drive
- Since, external hard drive can be attached to multiple devices for photo transfer process gets infected from external threats very easily. When such devices are connected systems which are very secured also sometimes get infected from harmful infections. These viruses will self replicate and can delete photos present in system
- When external hard drive are been utilized simultaneously on multiple devices for exchanging or retrieving photos, its functional parts like software, file system might slow down and make drive inaccessible. In such cases, entire data including pictures present on it cannot be accessed
Likewise, there are plenty other reasons responsible for losing or deleting pictures from external hard drive. Unintentional deletion, power surge, sudden system termination, hard drive conflicts, untrusted third party applications etc. If you have backup of photos are they are not required in future it is well and good, no need to worry. When you have lost very essential pictures from external hard drive, then it should be recovered at any cost. In such instances, opt for reliable recovery tool like Remo Recover which explains how to recover failed external hard drive files. It is one of the most preferred photo recovery software designed with well equipped algorithms.
Remarkable features of Photo Recovery Software
Remo Recover is professional, virus free with built in scanning algorithms for quick retrieval of deleted or lost photos from external hard drive on system. It is capable of scanning entire hard drive in few minutes. This software supports different photo file formats like JPEG, TIFF, TIF and so on. It will support various brands of digital cameras like Nikon, Canon, Samsung, Sony, Kodak etc.
- Updated backup of essential photos should be preserved
- External hard drive should not be ejected suddenly
- Install authorized antivirus software
- External hard drive should not be utilized immediately after photo loss or deletion